hey!!
back here..
sigh..feel sad but cant do anything..
but then..still goes on..
she's now with someone else..
think for 2 days..
why dont i deserve another chance?
why she's mad at me?
what did i do this time round to pissed her off?
even friends also cannot be ?
cannot be wad.
sigh..
i still want to wait for her..
if i love her..i wait..
but then..i have to see whats her decision..
"..This heart, it beats, beats for only you.."
I am finding out that maybe I was wrongThat I've fallen down and I can't do this aloneStay with me, this is what I need, please?
Monday, November 20, 2006
it's a story making emptypromises..
About Me
- Name: Colin Oliveiro
- Location: Yishun, Singapore
simple person,write songs..plays the drums..live sound engineer.. miss a person deeply in my heart.. heart the girl i loved.. the person knows herself..
Previous Posts
- sigh..im in school nowdidnt eat anything...i saw h...
- i'm not feeling that good..my throat is giving me ...
- i'm back again..now my head is feeling a little be...
- you are a wonderful sweet angel to my heart.signin...
- i fell down!! omg !! its a big time news..today.5p...
- where's the girl of mine?signing off : colin
- i cant forget you.you are so special to me always....
- why cant i hold you?signing off : colin
- i regret something
- this is the lineup!!signing off : colin

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home