Thursday, December 23, 2004

*Yawn*back home le..hahaha..hmmm.went out with juli today..cause actually must go ITE HQ to hand in my form..but i guess i lost it..but actually its with my mum..hahaha..yep..so too bad lah..i go out with her..then go walk walk..then bring her for lunch. then i notice that my keys was not with me...and then u guess its with who? its with her..hahaha..aiyo..nah..nvm..she keep it for me...hahahaha..
today was kinda of okie lah..hahahaa..
then she went home then i head to work le..hahhaa..
today work is simple lah..

got carolling at wisma..so i must unload all the stuffs somewhere..then i and boss did a legal parking..hahaha..then was at 800pm le..hahaha..was waiting for my boss at the lorry..hahaha..then guess wad? i almost die ah..hahaha..got one car come then knock on the side door of the lorry and his mirror drop sia..then the driver never stop at all..wah..super scary..hahaha..but lucky lah..hahhaa..
tml working at CK tangs..hahaha..yeah..hahahaha..so happy..hahah..
argh..hahaha..hmmm..so sian rite? christmas is coming..hahaha..

oh ya ppl.the pictures of the busking at TAKA outside will be coming out on my blog soon..so u ppl can see wad roughly we are doing..hahhaa..cool rite? hahahaha..well..i will update them latta..hahaha..
now i will be showing u ppl..a Guitar being wack up..so badly..hahaha..
alright then..see ya ard...wahahaahha..
God bless..

And I'll miss your laugh your smile
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me
I'm so sick of fights I hate them
Lets start this again for real

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home