well.its was a good show in the end..surreal and set for glory had their sets played..and guess wad.the crowd were awersome too..wahaha..saw Doubleyellowline guys there too..wahaha..yeah man..
my boss is coming back tml..and yeah..tml im gonna go to SAE-School Of Audio Engineering..to Register my entry..wahahaa.yeah..thank god..but i still need prayers..pray for my school fees and money problems..ahaha..thanks..
hmm..yeah..wrote a song on sunday during stasis show..hahaha..yeha..kinda of bored and starting to be emo..so yeah..sat down and start taking our books and pens..
i need new note book! hahaha..
hmm..was looking through the Whitley Yr book 2005..wow..very nice..hahaha.saw lots of old friends..started to call them and chit chat with them..but yeah..cant forget school life last time..hahaa..i think im going back there to visit..hahaa..
wow! argh..ok lah..i think tats all lah..the song below is written by me..hope you enjoy it..hahaa..
i never know how much it cost.
to see my sins upon the cross..
Just Take Me As I Am
Just take me as I am
I can come no other way
But through Your words of love
And through the life You gave
In my wandering and strife
I have lost what it meant to be
Like a child in Your arms so free
Let me learn once again
Chorus:
Take me deeper
Take me deeper
Take me deeper
In love with You
Forgive my mistakes
Everyday I’ve turned away:
You’ve spoken Your heart to me
Yet I just wouldn’t see
But I choose now my life
Now to lay it at Your feet
To put You first again
To say that You’re worthy
Chorus 2:
Make my flesh life melt away
Till I can see You face to face
Till Your face be revealed
In this place

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home