Finally BaCk home..hahhaa..took a bus from East Coast to home lehx..see..so tiring lehx..then my fren called me..so i meet him awhile then head home..was at his pub..looking and drinking some drinks..but not beer those stuffs lah..haha..
hmm..ahhhh...
cant believe i still need to master Half Written by the band inhidings..cause we are going recording soon..so need to master lots of playing on the drums...very hard..but need time to learn man..hahaha..hmmm...
enjoy a long day in his hse with hsien xian..hahaha..his good in his Motorbike Game..damm pro lah he..hahaha..hmmm...
we were jamming funk..so fun man..ahhhhh...so bored now..hahaha..lol...
this friday having a band jamming at his hse again..must master b4 recording..hmm..Sonic-edge is going australia for holiday and playing there too..dunnno wanna go anot..
hmmm..nigel asked me to go for church camp..dunnoo wanna go..hahaha..lol..
haix...
i understand alot now..thanks alot..well....ahhhhhhh..so sian now..
hey ppl..will u buy a EP album for $8 ?
tell me ur comments k? hahhaa..
well i have to rush for collection of my talyor in church..so yupx...see ya..
...So here I am it's in my hands And I'll savor every moment of thisSo here I am alive at last And I'll savor every moment of this
hmm..ahhhh...
cant believe i still need to master Half Written by the band inhidings..cause we are going recording soon..so need to master lots of playing on the drums...very hard..but need time to learn man..hahaha..hmmm...
enjoy a long day in his hse with hsien xian..hahaha..his good in his Motorbike Game..damm pro lah he..hahaha..hmmm...
we were jamming funk..so fun man..ahhhhh...so bored now..hahaha..lol...
this friday having a band jamming at his hse again..must master b4 recording..hmm..Sonic-edge is going australia for holiday and playing there too..dunnno wanna go anot..
hmmm..nigel asked me to go for church camp..dunnoo wanna go..hahaha..lol..
haix...
i understand alot now..thanks alot..well....ahhhhhhh..so sian now..
hey ppl..will u buy a EP album for $8 ?
tell me ur comments k? hahhaa..
well i have to rush for collection of my talyor in church..so yupx...see ya..
...So here I am it's in my hands And I'll savor every moment of thisSo here I am alive at last And I'll savor every moment of this
As long as you're alive Here I am I promise I will take you there...
back home le..wah..she shouted at me..amazing..thanks alot..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home