Tuesday, July 06, 2004

back from school..

hey..today school was fine..hmmm..dnt 4 period..wah..damm fun man..play with hammer and stuffs..haha.well my project almost done..but need to do more touch up..hahha..mmmm...so hungry..recess didnt eat..well..cause need to do something..i and friends were like joking and joking till all get stomache cramp..ya lorx..hahahha..siao one..saw her in school..but cant find a chance to say hi to her..sorry lorx..hahha..eh..today..after school go home and cook for mum..she's hungry mahx..went for therpy for my right leg..dunno why too..hmmm..i think she's moody i guess..or maybe she's busy..hahha..SORRI..well..my room..so messy with my spray paints..dunno wad to design yet..oh ya..i wanna buy the Disco ball..hhahhaa...now its raining..so cooling..i'm gonna go out my hse and sit down there wit my guitar and start playing..hmmm..ok le.. see u folks lata..

"...As for now I'm gonna hear the saddest songs,
and sit alone and wonder,
how you're making out,
but as for me I wish that I was anywhere
with anyone making out...Your hair.
It's everywhere.
Screaming infidelities.
Taking it's wear."

Lyrics of the day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home